Thursday, October 16, 2008

BYU v.TCU

Today I get to watch my first BYU football game of the season. Thank heavens I have I have Versus(I never thought I'd say that). The Game started out rough. Max Hall fumbled on BYU's first series, and then it only took 2 plays for TCU to score. Then they drove down and scored again pretty quickly, and Max Hall threw an interception. It's not looking good...I actually want to vomit. On a related note, Versus sucks. The announcers have said that O'neill Chambers got "jackknifed" when he was tackled on a kickoff return, and that when the officials checked to review a call it was a "mangled mess". I could come up with better crap than this.

Yesterday I met with the counselor for the Korean Flagship BA program, and she was very encouraging. She asked why I wasn't in a higher level Korean class, and I said I didn't know, they just put me in 302. Apparently she thinks I'm better than that. Nice! I feel like everything is working out for me, even if it's not going just like I expected. I'll write more after the game- maybe

No comments: