Monday, May 11, 2009

Three down, Three to go

Yea! Finals are almost over! Today I had a test for a class I didn't really prepare for, so I got up early and studied at the library for a few hours right before. Guess what? I studied all the right stuff, and I definitely aced it. Like i would be disappointed if I end up with under 94-95 percent. Nice! Now I only have three more finals, and I'm out to Utah for a few weeks. That will be nice, because I won't have to clean up after my stinky roommate for a while. And it will be nice to be in a place where we don't have 80 percent humidity making me feel like some kind of fatso sweating dripping all down my back when I go do something outdoorsy. I can't ever remember having a sweaty back in Utah, but here I get one just walking to school.

No comments: