Monday, December 8, 2008

Registration and my dinner

Saturday my boss Carolyn took us out to a really nice seafood buffet for our company Christmas dinner. It was good, but I was disappointed in the lobster. Actually, the catfish was the best fish by far, suprisingly enough. It was really fun, Carolyn is the best boss I could ever ask for.
Today I registered for next semester. I was a little bit upset because I had to wait until today to do it even though there's been online registration available to the upperclassmen for almost a full week already, but I went and spoke to a couselor and got everything worked out. I'm signed up for 19 credits, which seems like a lot, but 6 of them are Korean, which shouldn't be too hard, and 4 of them are Japanese 101, which should also be pretty easy. Plus, if it ends up being too much, I can always just drop one after the first week or whatever.

No comments: